DO NOT USE THIS TOWING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy driving the two truck tried to rob me or he said he was going to "leave me on the side of the road" AFTER he locked my car onto the truck!!!

Afterwards, the owner of the company said he wouldn't let me car off of the truck until I paid him 570$ CASH!!!!!!!!!

THEN- the tow truck broke down on the side of the road and the guy tried holding me captive! I finally escaped and ran Into the highway to get help! Then went back to get my car with officials!

Then- the owner of the company showed up- 4 hours later- to fix his broken down tow truck- all the while we wee standing on the side of the highway!!!!!!

Then- the owner of the company wouldnt give us a discount of the rate of $570!!!! All for towing it 30 miles into the city! That's all he had to do!!!!!!!!

This company is shady, harmful, and absolutely bogus!!!!!!!! Stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hutcherson Towing And Recovery and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hutcherson Towing And Recovery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Hutcherson Towing And Recovery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hutcherson Towing And Recovery?

Comments