Review about Hutcherson Towing And Recovery from Lawrenceville, Georgia

The guy driving the two truck tried to rob me or he said he was going to "leave me on the side of the road" AFTER he locked my car onto the truck!!!

Afterwards, the owner of the company said he wouldn't let me car off of the truck until I paid him 570$ CASH!!!!!!!!!

THEN- the tow truck broke down on the side of the road and the guy tried holding me captive! I finally escaped and ran Into the highway to get help! Then went back to get my car with officials!

Then- the owner of the company showed up- 4 hours later- to fix his broken down tow truck- all the while we wee standing on the side of the highway!!!!!!

Then- the owner of the company wouldnt give us a discount of the rate of $570!!!! All for towing it 30 miles into the city! That's all he had to do!!!!!!!!

This company is shady, harmful, and absolutely bogus!!!!!!!! Stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hutcherson Towing And Recovery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hutcherson Towing And Recovery.
Filing a new complaint about